- Proven Methodology: The company’s websites receive approximately 6.5 million unique visitors/year, all of which is organic search engine traffic from the major search engines.
- Proven Technology The company uses its proprietary software and website production technology to create robust websites (in a semi-automated fashion) that target large numbers of geographically-based keywords in a variety of verticals.
- Great Growth Potential: Owners operate this as a very profitable life-style business and have limited growth. Their sites routinely outrank billion-dollar companies for very expensive keywords in high-competition verticals like drug addiction rehab. The Company is just scratching the surface for growth and income.
- Powerful Geo-Targeting Technology: The ability to go after geo-targeted longtail keywords on a large scale is another key feature. Company can target thousands of combinations of longtail keywords on each site it produces. This allows for flexibility, uniqueness among multiple sites, and the ability to attack a niche from several different angles.
Client # 190828
- Attractive SaaS Business Model: Company has been delivering call center software solutions since 1996 and has captured that intellectual property and expertise in their proven SaaS offering – Call Center as a Service.
- Great Growth Potential: Globally, the cloud-based contact center market is expected to grow from $6.47 billion in 2017 to $24.11 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 25% during the forecast period according to Market Research Future.
- Robust Product Set: Contact Center suite includes multichannel inbound, outbound, IVR, virtual queue, surveys, screen pops, recording and Workforce Management (WFM) and Workforce Optimization (WFO).
Client # 190816
- for Highways, Roadways and Adjacent Public Properties
Company was founded in 1999 and has extended its system to a SAAS model for easier rollout and support.
- The Primary Company offers a number of patent protected transportation informatics and access control solutions within the Intelligent Transportation Systems space to State DOT (75% of Company 2018 revenue), City or County Public Works (15%), and other agencies (10%).
- Its Sister Company provides software products and consulting services that are used by public agency and private sector clients to manage infrastructure systems including county roads, city streets, sidewalks, curb and gutter, signs and signals, bridges, parking lots, wastewater and storm drainage systems, water pipelines, park features, and other miscellaneous assets.
Client # 62202
Marketing & Presentation Software for Insurance Agents and Financial Advisors
2018 Revenue: $1.1 M 22% Growth Rate 42.5% EBITDA Margin
- Growing Market for the Company’s Services:Main product is an illustration software for Indexed Universal Life. IUL’s emerging popularity with insurance agents and financial advisors, along with retirement savings wealth trends in general, support strong momentum for Company’s market opportunity.
- Proprietary Financial Product Development: Company occupies a very uniquesegment in the retirement savings industry, has hundreds of agent and carrier contacts, and understands the underlying actuarial and marketing aspects of insurance-oriented savings products.All materials and product names are copyrighted.
- Track Record/Proven Product Acceptance: Company has increased its year-over-year sales to one of the largest IMOs in the industry since inception, and now has other IMOs participating, as well as other market participants interested. Great growth potential with expanded marketing resources.
Client # 61151 SW