- Proven Methodology: The company’s websites receive approximately 6.5 million unique visitors/year, all of which is organic search engine traffic from the major search engines.
- Proven Technology The company uses its proprietary software and website production technology to create robust websites (in a semi-automated fashion) that target large numbers of geographically-based keywords in a variety of verticals.
- Great Growth Potential: Owners operate this as a very profitable life-style business and have limited growth. Their sites routinely outrank billion-dollar companies for very expensive keywords in high-competition verticals like drug addiction rehab. The Company is just scratching the surface for growth and income.
- Powerful Geo-Targeting Technology: The ability to go after geo-targeted longtail keywords on a large scale is another key feature. Company can target thousands of combinations of longtail keywords on each site it produces. This allows for flexibility, uniqueness among multiple sites, and the ability to attack a niche from several different angles.
Client # 190828
- Attractive SaaS Business Model: Company has been delivering call center software solutions since 1996 and has captured that intellectual property and expertise in their proven SaaS offering – Call Center as a Service.
- Great Growth Potential: Globally, the cloud-based contact center market is expected to grow from $6.47 billion in 2017 to $24.11 billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 25% during the forecast period according to Market Research Future.
- Robust Product Set: Contact Center suite includes multichannel inbound, outbound, IVR, virtual queue, surveys, screen pops, recording and Workforce Management (WFM) and Workforce Optimization (WFO).
Client # 190816